Undergraduate auditions for 2021-2022 will be held in-person or via video recording submission. The decision to audition in-person or by video submission is at the discretion of the applicant and all applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of their audition format.
- All applicants must have a Temple University application submitted before scheduling a live audition or submitting a recorded audition.
- Early Action applicants for majors requiring auditions should audition live in December or submit video auditions by December 1. Early Action applicants for Music Technology and Classical Composition should submit portfolios by November 1.
- Please visit our Audition Dates page for in-person audition dates.
- Click here to submit a recorded audition. Please follow all of the uploading instructions provided on the site. If you should have any technical diffculties, contact Acceptd.
- Each program has specific audition and/or interview requirements. Please closely review the requirements listed below for your instrument or discipline.