- BM, piano performance, Instituto de Música e Artes de Penápolis, Brazil
- MM, piano performance, University of Akron
- MM, piano performance and piano pedagogy, Temple University
- Professional Studies Certificate, piano performance, Temple University
- DMA, piano performance, Temple University
Dr. Silvanio Reis teaches Beginning Piano for Busy Adults, Suzuki and traditional individual lessons in Piano at Temple Music Prep. At the Boyer College, Reis studied piano with Dr. Charles Abramovic, and early music repertoire and performance practice with Dr. Joyce Lindorff. He received his training on the Taubman Approach during his master’s and professional studies at Temple University under the guidance of Prof. Maria del Pico Taylor. He has also studied piano with Dr. Mauricy Martin, Dr. Sergio Gallo, Prof. Philip Thomson, and Prof. Harvey Wedeen. Silvanio is a registered Suzuki instructor with the Suzuki Association of the Americas. He serves as faculty and executive administrator of the Taubman Seminar at Temple University, teaches group and applied piano lessons at Boyer College of Music and Dance, and has served on the faculty of II Encontro Internacional de Pianistas in Brazil.