Graduate auditions for 2021-2022 will be held in-person or via video recording submission. The decision to audition in-person or by video submission is at the discretion of the applicant and all applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of their audition format.
- All applicants must have a Temple University application submitted before scheduling an audition or submitting a recorded audition.
- Please visit our Audition Dates page for in-person audition dates.
- Click here to submit a recorded audition. Please follow all of the uploading instructions provided on the site. If you should have any technical difficulties, contact Acceptd.
- Each program has specific audition and/or interview requirements. Please closely review the requirements listed below for your instrument or discipline.
- Professional Studies Certificate audition requirements are the same as those for the MM.